TopMark Federal Credit Union is happy to help non-profit groups and their fundraising efforts in communities surrounding our branch offices whenever possible. However, as a not-for-profit entity, we have very limited resources. Because we are located in two counties, many requests are received each week. We ask that you follow our guidelines and provide us with advanced notice so that we can consider your request.
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
1. All requests must be made in writing clearly indicating the organization requesting a donation.
2. Requests should include:
- Basic information about the charity/event
- Contact name, address and phone number
- Date of the event
- Any affiliation you have with TopMark FCU
- Any corresponding flyer/pricing information
3. Requests should be received 30 days prior to event.
We cannot fill requests without proper advance notification.
4. Send one request to:
1511 N. Main St. Lima, OH 45801
OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION:
1. Most donation requests are filled with small monetary donations, gift cards, or TFCU merchandise.
2. Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations in the Allen or Auglaize County area.
Again, thank you for considering TopMark FCU when planning your event. We appreciate opportunities to sponsor worthy causes throughout the communities that we serve. Good luck with your activities!