Make A Payment
Paying Your TopMark Loans Has Just Become Easier!
You may now pay your TopMark loans from another financial institution using your debit card, credit card or eCheck. Members can pay mortgages, auto loans and more by simply responding to a text message, clicking an email hyperlink or tapping a button on their Smartphone. There is no mobile app to download or need to login online.
This service is offered specifically to accommodate members who need to make a loan payment from another financial institution. You can make a payment by using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card; or you have the option to use an E-Check for an electronic debit from an alternate checking account.
You can sign up for email or text reminders for your payment and even process your payment with one easy text message reply once you’re set up.
Click here to make your payment anytime - this service is available 24/7.
- Payments can be set-up as a one-time payment or automatic recurring payments.
- Once the transaction has been validated, the payment will be effective immediately.
- A non-refundable convenience fee of $4.95 will be charged for the Debit Card and eCheck options and a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.95% of the payment amount will be charged for the Credit Card option.
- Any disputed transaction or returned item will be charged a $30.00 fee per transaction. A payment reversal from your loan may also result in a late fee (Refer to your loan agreement for details on late payments).
- Please retain a copy of the delivered receipt page or email as confirmation of the approved transaction.
- The maximum payment amount is $3,000.00.
This service is not designed for TopMark members making payments from their account at TopMark Federal Credit Union. Payments from a TFCU account are free of charge and can be managed through online banking or our mobile app and instantly posted to your loan. For more information about payment options, see below. Payments received after 4pm EST may be credited to your loan the following business day.
Other Payment Options
Come see us at our Lima or Shawnee office with your cash or check payment.
After hours, drop your loan payment in our night drop at our Lima or Shawnee Office
Mail loan payment checks to 1511 N. Main St. Lima, OH 45801 Please be sure to include your name, account number and loan suffix or description.
Use our secure Online Banking service to transfer your loan payment from your TopMark checking or savings account. You can also call 419.223.5886 during business hours to have a member service representative make the loan payment transfer for you. You can even set this transfer to take place automatically every month.
If you prefer to have automatic and recurring monthly payments sent to us from another financial institution, please call us at 419.223.5886 and we can get the process started for you using “ACH Origination”.
Do you have a loan payment at another credit union or have funds at another credit union that you would like to transfer to TopMark? If your other financial institution participates in shared branching you can transfer the funds from one credit union to another at our Lima or Shawnee office.
What if I can’t make my loan payment on time? It is always best to contact us so we are aware of the problem and are able to work with you the best we can.