About CO-OP Shared Branching centers,
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
What you need when you enter a shared branch location:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid unexpired government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport, or Military identification
- Deposit and Withdrawals
- Transfers between Accounts
- Account / Loan Inquiries
- Loan Payments
- History Printouts
- Extended hours of access
- Money Orders / Gift Cards
- And many more
- More Information on Shared Branching: To find a convenient shared branching location look for the CO-OP Logo at a Credit Union near you. You can also visit www.sharedbranching.org to search or download branches to your GPS, or call 1-800-919-2872 (CUSC) for more information.