The first meeting of the Lima Public School Employees Federal Credit Union was held at 3:45 p.m. on February 19, 1963 at Lima Senior High. The following members were elected on the Board of Directors.
Donald H. Miller - President
Leelan Rehn - Vice President
Walter H. Martin - Treasurer
Alice Boyer - Secretary
December 31, 1963: End of first year assets of $4,483 & total members 142.
June 20, 1967: Lima Public Employees Federal Credit Union changed their name to Limalco Schools Federal Credit Union. Limalco stands for Lima and Allen County.
January 1990: Limalco moved from a two room office located between two homes on East Eureka & Metcalf Street to 1511 N. Main St. Limalco was 2.6 million in assets.
April 1996: Westinghouse EFCU merged with TopMark FCU. Westinghouse had assets of approximately 2 million. There office on C Street became our first Branch office.
March 2005: TopMark went from a closed charter serving only school employees and their families to a community charter Credit Union serving Allen & Auglaize Counties.
September 2005: Limalco FCU changed our name to TopMark FCU. We tried to maintain our name to reflect our heritage as a schools credit union using "TopMark" straight from the class room.
October 2006: The Shawnee office moved from C Street (a trailer) to our new Shawnee office located at 3800 S. Dixie. We had two employees.
October 1, 2013 - Merged with Lima OH Employees Postal Credit Union. They had approximately three million in assets.
December 2016 - TopMark has assets over 29 million and 13employees.